Wednesday, July 1, 2009

amazing.........

GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!!!!
Just got off the phone (Wednesday Morning) with Dr Lee (Chemo doctor) on results of last PETSCAN (week ago). There is no sign of previous cancer & lung capacity has expanded to normal. In other words "we beat it". I do have a follow-up visits with Dr Lee in August and Rad Doctor in July for "benchmarks", but nothing to have concern with. Just being ProActive to keep this thing at rest.
My thanks to all who kept me in their thoughts. We Won !

***dad sent this email this morning and it is the best news I have heard!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone for their prayers and words of encouragement for dad, seems our prayers have been answered!**********

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! This will be my thankgiving at church Sunday. Jean S.

    ReplyDelete